We’ve just released an exciting new feature for customers – a dashboard for online land register application forms.
- See all your land register forms in one place, with key information displayed
- Access your saved forms directly, with no need to save the link for each form individually
- Create a copy – If you discover a mistake after downloading, or if your application is rejected, you can create a new version of the form populated with all the existing information, so there is no need to complete the entire form again
- Create multiple forms with similar content – you can create a copy of a form and use it as a template for subsequent forms of the same type
- Ordered by last updated date – see the last form you were working on at the top of the list
- The date you created your form is shown, so you’ll know when the 180 day expiry period is coming up
The dashboard is additional to the existing online land register application form which hasn’t changed, and using it is optional so you won’t have to change your ways of working. During user research, customers told us they believed that using it would help improve their processes, so we’d encourage everyone to take a look and let us know what you think
You can access the dashboard from the link on the Online Services home page:
We’re very keen to find out what our customers think of this new service so that we can extend and improve it, please use the feedback link at the top of the form to tell us your thoughts.
If you have any queries about this new service please contact the Customer Services team firstname.lastname@example.org